Terms And Conditions
The websites under leobridge.net (the Site) and the services on these page are being offered to you by:
2, Dimokritou Str.
13676 – Thrakomakedones
We do our best to keep the Site safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the Site safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Site.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, play boards or otherwise access the Site, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or links to viruses or other malicious code or links to malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any player.
- You will not post chat messages or other content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use the Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Site functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
You can currently register an account with the Site only via Facebook Login; All terms and conditions regarding account creation for Facebook apply.
Protecting Other Players’ Rights
We respect other players’ rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on the Site that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on the Site if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
You will not intentionally harass or otherwise hinder other players’ gaming experience
You will not control more than one gaming account at the same time, either in separate gaming tables or on the same gaming table.
The Site currently only accepts payment via Facebook Payments. If you make a payment on the Site via Facebook Payments or use Facebook Credits, you agree to their Payments Terms.
- We will only request user data you need to operate the Site.
- We will delete all data we have received from Facebook concerning a user if the user asks us to do so. Deletion requests can be submitted through our contact page. User accounts cannot be completely removed, but they can be deactivated and personal data associated with user accounts can be removed.
- We will not include data we receive from Facebook concerning a user in any advertising creative.
- We will not directly or indirectly transfer any data we receive from Facebook to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other advertising related toolset, even if a user consents to that transfer or use.
- We will not sell user data. If we are acquired by or merge with a third party, we can continue to use user data within the Site, but we will not transfer user data outside of the Site.